Why you should take the EXPRESSWAY™?
I rarely promote any particular music learning approach, until I chanced upon Hark Music ExpressWay Method. It really simplifies and demystifies the complexities of learning music and offers a new way to play music.
Incorporating the S.K.T model with all the modern learning aids, it guarantees that your music learning will be fun, productive, inspiring and most of all, you will achieve your desired results in the shortest time possible.
– Jeremy Monteiro
Simplify the Complexities
The S.K.T. (Sense, Knowledge, Technicality) approach has helped to make things so much easier for many learners of today.
You are able to see the big picture when complex theories are translated into easy-to-understand concepts.
Really, you don’t need to spend time unnecessarily on topics that are not relevant to your current context.
Beyond Classroom Experiences
Because learning in the classroom is not enough. Happening on the 1st Sunday of every month, it’s your chance to consistently improve your craft and build your confidence and experiences as you perform to an audience.
Voice of Hark Singing Contest
It is one of the largest singing contests in SG, yet it is exclusively organised for our very own 500+ students. It is such an encouraging and exciting platform that we have to hold it twice a year!
Coaching with Utmost Dedication
All our coaches went through a demanding audition process before they are signed exclusively as a Hark Music Coach. This is a critical first step to ensure that you receive not only their professional tutelage in music but also their passion and drive to help to maximise your potential.
They are proficient in applying the 4-step IEAM™ approach to increase your learning productivity.
The SKT™ Model (R) Key Principles in our Coaching System
Benefits of Using
- See the Big Picture of how a desired result can be achieved.
- Access the critical area to be focused in conditioning and improving.
- Improve more effectively!
- Attain Complete Musicianship to Reproduce, Improvise, Create.
- Achieve Self-directed Learning eventually: Progress & grow endlessly!
We entrust our Best Coaches to guide & achieve your goals.
Who We Entrust To Teach:
The IEAM™ Approach (R)
Our coaching process with you
We help you Excel Faster through beyond classroom learnings
How we help you to excel:
- On-stage performing exposures
- Musical exchange sessions with fellow learners
- Free usage of classrooms for self-practice
- The Hark Performing Team (HPT) – For aspiring performers
- 4000 square feet premises with fully equipped facilities complete
- with a Performing Studio – Providing you a ‘Beyond Classroom Learning’!